Midland Criminal Defense Attorneys
Protecting Our Clients’ Rights & Freedoms Throughout West Texas
Being convicted of a federal or state crime can have a lifelong impact on your life; in addition to facing harsh criminal penalties, you may lose your professional license, certain constitutional rights, and/or your freedom. Because so much is at stake, your choice of legal representation is extremely important. An experienced attorney will understand how to navigate the case from the investigation to the courtroom proceedings.
At Keith & Lorfing, our team is known for providing our clients with high-quality, effective legal representation. With over a decade of combined legal experience, our team understands how the opposing counsel thinks because our attorneys have previously worked as prosecutors. Once you retain our firm, we can aggressively advocate for you and protect your legal rights during the entirety of the legal process.
If you or a loved one have been accused of committing a state or federal crime, contact Keith & Lorfing online or via phone (325) 308-6960. Our case consultations are available by appointment only, and we are able to meet clients in our Midland office.
Charged or Arrested? Our Midland Team Can Help.
We handle a wide range of criminal defense cases, including:
- Federal crimes (i.e. firearms offenses, drug crimes, racketeering, terrorist threats, and actions, etc.)
- Fraud (i.e. mail fraud, bank fraud, identity theft, securities fraud, etc.)
- Medicare/Medicaid crimes (and other healthcare fraud-related crimes)
- Political corruption (i.e bribery, conspiracy, kickbacks, embezzlement, perjury, etc.)
- State crimes (i.e. child exploitation, fraud, etc.)
- White-collar crimes (cybercrimes, forgery, bribery, obstruction of justice, etc.)
When to Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney
You should hire a criminal defense attorney as soon as you know that you are under investigation or about to be charged. During the criminal investigation, the police are building their case, and an attorney can offer you advice and protect your legal rights throughout this phase of the proceedings. They can also influence determinations made by the prosecution during the pre-filing stage (where they decide whether to charge you and how severe the charges will be). However, if you do not (or cannot) retain an attorney before you are formally charged, you should hire an attorney immediately after you are arrested.
Schedule a Case Consultation Today!
The Midland team at Keith & Lorfing is here and equipped to help clients achieve the best possible case results. Our firm is dedicated to providing our clients with superior legal services, and we put our clients’ needs and best interests first. We are also known for being:
- Extremely qualified. In addition to having a former prosecutor on our team, our attorneys have handled over a thousand cases and have a 5-star rating on Avvo & Google.
- Attentive to clients and details. Each client and case is unique, which is why we develop individualized defense strategies for each client. We also listen to your individual needs and goals to better understand how to help you, and our attorneys are always available to talk with you about your case or any concerns you may have.
- Respected professionals. Our clients and peers alike recognize that we always demonstrate a high level of professionalism as we are always well prepared for trials and negotiations.
Telephone us at (325) 308-6960 or touch base with us online to get started today. We are available 24/7.
A lawyer who demonstrated high morals and professionalism in the representation of his clients.- Scott F., Former United States Magistrate Judge